Who Will Make The First Download Car For MM3

HotRod
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 21 years 8 months

Who Will Make The First Download Car For MM3

Postby HotRod » Sun Jun 02, 2002 9:27 am

Who Do You Think Will Make The First MM3 Car ??
Last edited by HotRod on Sat Aug 31, 2002 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

DarkSide
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby DarkSide » Sun Jun 02, 2002 10:18 am

Oooooh i w00nt p00rsche

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 03, 2002 12:52 pm

I don't think, personally that there will be a first car made for Midtwon Madness 3. All of us have not heard anything about it comeing out for PC we have only heard about it coming out for XBox, and now that XBox has droped $100 iun price, me and my brother are thinking about buyig it, but not only for Midtown Madness 3, but for other games too, like Rally Car or something of that sort. I think that XBox is a very power full game system and I think that it is better than PS2, But everyone disagress wiht me, only becuase I think that PS company have only been out making game systems for a long time and have some type of mntal block holding them from accepting XBox... So I think that no one is going to make the first Midotwn Madness 3 car, becuas ehow are you going to make it!!!

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 10, 2002 2:12 pm

hr we wont know who will make the first car because it might be some new guy............and mark u just go on and on.....geez

DarkSide
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby DarkSide » Tue Jun 11, 2002 3:23 am

Maybe the XBOX version has the option to make a car on your pc and bring it to the xbox HD so you can use in MM3

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 11, 2002 3:17 pm

lol nice try

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 28, 2002 9:17 am

look here mm3 will be coming out on the pc cos if mm1 and mm2 has been released on pc it would be stupid not to make it for the pc if they dont make it for pc i will be :evil: :evil: :evil: and then :( cos i love the mm series i hope the first car that comes out will be a jaguar xj220 cos no one has made it yet and it is about time some 1 did !!!!

zZenom
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby zZenom » Sun Jun 30, 2002 4:04 am

Not true i done a XJ220 some time ago it was part of the Gone In 60 Seconds Project

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 25, 2002 4:19 pm

there will be a mm3 for the pc i know there will so i dont know how u can even think that there might not be a mm3 on pc and just xbox :roll: