MM2 superpack

obogz
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

MM2 superpack

Postby obogz » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:24 pm

Hello!
I was wondering if there is any superpack with all the mods shaders cars and maps or any compatibility issues between mods, cars, tracks and maps.
And one more thing: Is there any mod that upgrades the physics engine for more realistic driving (not very real :) )
Thanx!

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:31 pm

There's no pack of add-ons and mods made for MM2 as you've described. There's the Classic Madness, that's a pack of new cars, cities, some mods and other; it's here. Too big packs aren't good releases, because are too big to download and can give lot of game working problems. There can always be compatibility issues between add-ons and especially mods, like the ones that adds new objects in the game cities.
There's no mod that edits the game physic engine, a such thing requires the game re-programming, that's pratically impossible. However, there are a lot of add-on cars with realistic driving and performances, that are way better than the default game cars ones (more arcade like driving), if you really mean this.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

obogz
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

Postby obogz » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:54 pm

Thanks for the reply.
Classic Madness is kind of a super pack :) many cars mods effects brought together in harmony without superbugs. :lol:
And the physics... well yes I thought of a new physics engine with things like no being able to turn 90 degrees instantly, a little down force, friction and burnouts and other features present on most racing game like NFS but not that serious. But no chance I guess... :-<
Well at least I got a new game idea... to the drawing bord :)
Tnx!

wilder
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 17 years

Postby wilder » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:07 am

About physics realism . There's the MM2 Real Angel Than changes car specification more realistic .
But i don't think there's changes for handling

See This . A new "MM2 Super Pack" is in progress

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:37 pm

Get a realistic driving for cars made for MM2 isn't really possible and it's something pretty hard, but now there are a lot of cars with realistic performances (acceleration and top speed like the real car) with very good driving and suspensions, way better than the game default cars. So, the physic about the cars driving depends on how has been made an add-on car. For the game environment physic like the objects behaviours, there's anything to do, it's something of the game programming.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|