I deleted MM2 :( By Mistake

HairyLemon
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 19 years 7 months

I deleted MM2 :( By Mistake

Postby HairyLemon » Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:13 am

:( I deleted mm2 by mistake which a friend gave me, i didn't need the cd, now i want to play it again, but i dunno where to get the game from.

also i had this thing in my folder so i unzipped it, it showed the icon of what it did when i culd play it, and it called its self midtown2. i double click and it loads nothing. how can i start to play it again? :?:

Ryan
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 21 years 6 months

Postby Ryan » Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:25 pm

Either borrow it from your friend again or go out and buy it. It's probably about $10 nowadays...

But if you DELETED it, it should be in your Recycle Bin, else you uninstalled it which means you'll have to reobtain it.

AmericanRedneck
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 19 years 5 months

Postby AmericanRedneck » Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:56 pm

i have a question kinda along the same lines

im new to midtown madness i played it for about an hour then found this sight and thought it would be a good pc game so i went to bit-torrent found a mm2 got it and it is a car game but idk if its just a rip off or the real thing cus on console it was a lot better maby yall could tell me if i got the real one?

i chose between cab driver and stunt driver the graphics are no good you cant even see through the windows it dosnt have the same cars except for a few aas the console did

if this is not the real game where mights i go abouts geting it cus i searched and we aint got it around here

Ryan
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 21 years 6 months

Postby Ryan » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:45 am

The only Midtown Madness game that was ever released for console was MM3 for XBOX, the sequel of the game you downloaded.

AmericanRedneck
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 19 years 5 months

Postby AmericanRedneck » Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:42 pm

wow the console one was way better