Need help!

Leolego29347
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 14 years 2 months

MC1 Mod

Postby Leolego29347 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:46 am

Hi everbody,

I have watched RacingFreaks topic about converting from mc1 to mm2, and I think that I'm gonna try too, because I have mc1. Where is all files and how can I open them?

RacingFreak
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 8 months

Re: MC1 Mod

Postby RacingFreak » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:36 am

Hi !

At first you`ll need a bunch of tools to get the models, textures and such from MC`s files. Then, I`m currently writing a short documentation of each files from MC, and how you can open them :wink:

I must only warn you, that it`s even harder to convert them, cause one car/model can have 10 textures of another cars. Also some of them has small smoothing bugs with the texture mapping, too.

Leolego29347
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 14 years 2 months

Postby Leolego29347 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:04 pm

Yeah you're right. It's a lot of work, and I don't really know how to make mods or stuff to mm2, but that's my dream. :(

I want to do this because then everbody would like me! :(

Sido
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 11 months

Postby Sido » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:52 pm

LOL its not that easy
No, I am not ready for Hell! I don't even have my good shoes!

-Edward Richtofen

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:21 pm

Yeah, this isn't an easy thing, really, you've choosed one of the hardest ones. My tries about converting MC1 .pkg files failed, not supported by the tools, probably only the cars are supported, thing that RacingFreak is doing. Good for the guide.

You don't really need to do something for MM2 to like you, be a nice member here is enough for a good reputation and respect. And then, if you don't know anyting about MM2 modding, neither the bases, is useless post these topics, you should learn and understand by yourself before.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Postby Zac4084 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:32 pm

As you well know, you can't just start like this, and I think he plans most. I would also rather PM than make a topic.. Good luck anyway..