Drift Handling?

what .cfg to get nice Drift Handling on cars?

Superleggera
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 13 years 7 months

Drift Handling?

Postby Superleggera » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:22 pm

ok, im new here but i would like to know 1 thing...what is a good DRIFT handling to cars?

ex. (BMW M3)

Code: Select all

Mass: 1500 HorsePower: 500 Idle RPM: 500 Optimal RPM: 6300 Maximal RPM: 8000 Manual Gearbox: 8 Automatic Gearbox: 8 0 = Rear Wheels, 0 = Front Wheels 2 = 4x4: 0 Adjust Velocity of the car (low param): 30 Adjust Velocity of the car (high param): 130 Adjust Velocity of the car (reverse param): 50 Turning Radius: 0,48 Power of Front Breaks: 1,15 Power of Rear Breaks (<0 adds NOS effect): 0,85 SteeringWheel Rotation (in Dashboard view): 3,00
so what should those be to have a good drifting.. not like the one mazda.. but like so that when i break and turn and give gas it starts drifting nicely... (so that u can turn normally that it doesn't drift.. if not fast turning.. like how u drift in real life)... if anyone would know how to mix up the Mechanical Tuning so it could drift nicely... could some1 tell me pls? im making a little movie with my friend.... and we would need a nice ending scene with Drifting....
Thanks in forward :D
[img]https://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu168/Dexu/SuperleggeraSignature.jpg[/img]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:36 pm

Hi and welcome. You're talking about how make a dring hanfling to a Midtown Madness 2 add-on car, right? Because the post content isn't clear about this.
Those are the values possible to edit with the MM2 Ultimate Tweaker program, and really, nothing is about the handling or drift of the car, that requires to edit the car tuning files manually, if the add-on car .ar file isn't locked. Editing the turning radius can be got more turning and so a drifting effect, but can't always work.
FYI, in MM2 the main file for the tuning isn't like your example and aren't used .cfg files (if you meant this).
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Superleggera
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Superleggera » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:49 pm

kay... it might have been a littlebit unclear... but i was after that turning radius.. so ty..
[img]https://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu168/Dexu/SuperleggeraSignature.jpg[/img]

wilder
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Postby wilder » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:32 pm

If you want to edit the handling, drop MM2UT and try manually
Check Syoryu's drift cars

Superleggera
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Superleggera » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:56 am

umkay