RF`s upcoming "Hot Pursuit" MM2 mod

Silent1Unknown
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 11 months

Postby Silent1Unknown » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:41 pm

OH! I thought that Porsche and Nissan GT-R were Hot Pursuit Wii models. My bad.

Image BEST MM2 SCREENSHOOTER | BEST PHOTOSHOPPER
Image MOST FRIENDLY MEMBER | BEST MM2 WEBSITE

chris534mm2
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 13 years 6 months

Postby chris534mm2 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:40 pm

Nice cars!
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/843791b1fc5535b2cfbd18bc28a3527b.gif[/img]

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 14 years 10 months

Postby zoot » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:21 am

Nice cars. Worth a conversion to mm2.
Administrator at MMarchive | Arrow Block Entertainment Owner

cars88
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 13 years 11 months

Postby cars88 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:19 am

woow. very nice cars 8O
[img]https://i33.servimg.com/u/f33/15/53/63/67/sans_t10.png[/img]

RacingFreak
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 7 months

Postby RacingFreak » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:55 am

I made a quick comparison. I also was in need to re-rip the Wii model since I lost the previous one :?

But, I`m pretty satisfied with them, the vertex postion is how it must be :wink:

Here are the pictures:
What I noticed is - the PC version is better and higher-polied, while the Wii one has better textures. And, here is a bug I found:
That missing poly is not a ripping bug. It appeared in the PS2 version, aswell, here`s a video (stop at 0:24) where you can clearly see the same thing.

EDIT:
I`m so dumb.. because, Zmodeler2 simply can import teh PC Undercover models, which means, I need to erase from my mind the using of 3D Ripper DX :?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Seems that you haven't clear ideas on what you want to do, so far you're doing models comparing of cop cars from NFS Undercover PC and console versions... I would choice directly the PC version models, without do any comparing.
ZModeler 2 can obviously import the models of this game, just make sure to have the right version with the right filter. Use 3D Ripper DX is ok when there isn't or can't be found a program that supports the models of a certain game.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

RacingFreak
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby RacingFreak » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:52 pm

Thanks for the reply, Franch.

I just forgot to check if Zmodeler 2 imports Undercover models, my bad. I now loaded the needed ones, and converted to MM2. Problem with police cars resources is solved now, on my opinion :P

RacingFreak
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby RacingFreak » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:15 pm

Updates coming soon. Besides I`ve been bothered a lot about adding Hot Pursuit 2, or not, I`ll add it, besides the models are not from the highest quality ones, they are still a nice ones. Wii Undercover are next. And if have time, there will be PC Undercover ones here (since of very high polied ones, I prefer using Wii, since they`re same, but less detailed. And easier to convert).

Other games by right now are not rumoured to be included, but I`m thinking straight for Test Drive: Overdive.

Feel free to comment!

Remember: Main idea to this mod will be to add a lot of racer + police cars from various game (preferable in same style), to make MM2 to look alike as NFS`s titles - Hot Pursuit (1998) and Hot Pursuit 2, as it adds the ability to drive and chase down racers with police cars in MM2 ;)

PS
One last revision - few cars that were finished during last months, as regarding that expansion pack will be available for download soon, aswell as, beta of Hot Pursuit styled checkpoint modified races, and driving with racers in 'Cruise' mode ;)

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby whoami » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:30 am

Well, reading the topic says that this is gonna be bigger than Classic Madness! :lol: