Recommend me a racing game :D

Preferences in Topic !

Pyter512
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Recommend me a racing game :D

Postby Pyter512 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:32 am

So...i was trying to find a game to download,but i can't find a good racing game,ok...MM2 is cool,freeroam...lots of mods....but i want a diferent game ! Like This:

-A great Modding Community(Like MM2X)
-Freeroam...with traffic atleast(or racing,i want to have fun atleast)
-Lots of mods(or a large ammount of players)
-DESTRUCTION PHYSICS(i LOVE IT)
-Multiplayer(Or only single-player)
-Graphics that can run on a 1GB Onboard video card

DON'T RECOMMEND ME THE FOLLOWING

-GTA:San Andreas CAUSE: i play it online (SAMP and MTA),so i can't have mods on single-player ;_; BUT IT'S FUN :D
-Rigs Of Rods CAUSE: I love it,but i'm tired of trucks and the same "Gravils" everytime,country roads...I like cities in games !
-Street Legal Racing Redline CAUSE: I have it,but i don't play it too much
-Crash Time 4 CAUSE:Do i need a cause ? i don't wanna EXPLODE my notebook !
-GTA 4 CAUSE: Same as Crash Time 4
-1nsane CAUSE: It becomes boring sometimes,y'know

Start suggesting me !

PS: Would love if the game had an Active Modding Community,Like MM2X,GOM,ROR,etc.

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
India

Postby Seahawk » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:30 am

The MM2 like game is MM1. I had it, but sadly, it stopped working one day. :( :cry: It has the freightliner century class with trailer. One hit and the car was destroyed. It had very long checkpoint races. :) But it had less vehicules than MM2.
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

Pyter512
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby Pyter512 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:13 pm

The MM2 like game is MM1. I had it, but sadly, it stopped working one day. :( :cry: It has the freightliner century class with trailer. One hit and the car was destroyed. It had very long checkpoint races. :) But it had less vehicules than MM2.
I saw MM1 videos...don't like it too much,would rather download MM2 instead :/ But i think i am resolving my problem,i will stop playing MTA and SAMP online,it's too boring...so i think i will download lots and lots of add-ons to make my GTA:San Andreas very different from the original game...and i'm thinking about Flat-Out 2,It looks greater than MM2,and has a realistic physics engine,unlike MM2 and GTA

But,Thanks on suggesting MM1 :D

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:13 pm

If you like to drive on cities with traffic and crash objects, what you do in MM series games, I suggest you to try Driver San Francisco, that really reminds of MM2, then. It has a very good car list, the city is greatly made (pity that isn't so much driveable). It has good multiplayer gameplays. The game graphic isn't so heavy. The bad side is the modding, probably this game still can't be deeply modded.
Good idea the FlatOut series with its great physics indeed (it can't be compared with MM series, totally different games concepts), but go directly with FlatOut Ultimate Carnage, that's essentially an evolved FlatOut 2. Then would be ok try the first FlatOut. Avoid the last FlatOut 3 Chaos And Destruction, it's a real crap, for first reason because of the different and worse developed.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Pyter512
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby Pyter512 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:47 am

If you like to drive on cities with traffic and crash objects, what you do in MM series games, I suggest you to try Driver San Francisco, that really reminds of MM2, then. It has a very good car list, the city is greatly made (pity that isn't so much driveable). It has good multiplayer gameplays. The game graphic isn't so heavy. The bad side is the modding, probably this game still can't be deeply modded.
Good idea the FlatOut series with its great physics indeed (it can't be compared with MM series, totally different games concepts), but go directly with FlatOut Ultimate Carnage, that's essentially an evolved FlatOut 2. Then would be ok try the first FlatOut. Avoid the last FlatOut 3 Chaos And Destruction, it's a real crap, for first reason because of the different and worse developed.
I like MM2 because i love cars and driving games with free roam,and it's a it full crashing it's not so crappy with some mods, i will try FlatOut,see if it feels good to play it,i tried modding my GTA: SA,with car mods,CLEO mods,playing online,but it crashes and bugs everytime,i would not try Driver San Francisco cause i'm going to get it for Xbox,and it doesn't have mods,but...i will see if i'm really going to give up on SAMP and MTA,both boring sometimes,the only reason that keeps me using SAMP is UIF,it's a great server,and maybe the only one,thanks suggesting !

Spyke
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 13 years

Postby Spyke » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:58 am

Ehem If you really like to play free roam plus many mods, San Andreas is the best. I know you don't want to be suggested with San Andreas. But I will suggest that you should be suggested with San Andreas. You could still play SAMP then single player again. You could check my Youtube channel for latest mod for San Andreas.
https://www.youtube.com/user/speedguts21

Or GTA IV (Much better graphics) It has alot of mods already.

* Don't you ever forget to play MM2 aswell and continue supporting the MM2 and MM2x community. :)
.....[url=https://mm2spyke.weebly.com][img]https://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb389/Kevin_Wynne/Untitled-1.png[/img][/url].....

Pyter512
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby Pyter512 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:37 am

Ehem If you really like to play free roam plus many mods, San Andreas is the best. I know you don't want to be suggested with San Andreas. But I will suggest that you should be suggested with San Andreas. You could still play SAMP then single player again. You could check my Youtube channel for latest mod for San Andreas.

* Don't you ever forget to play MM2 aswell and continue supporting the MM2 and MM2x community. :)
Sure ! I will never forget about MM2,it's classic ! But...i think i have a problem :/

Since SAMP is a multiplayer mod,installing mods can cause CRASHES,like car mods,so i gave up on it,could you teach me how to use mods on single-player,without crashing Multiplayer?

Also,what's your PC Specs ? I droolled over your GTA: San Andreas graphics 8O

I think i can't play GTA IV,because i have a Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family,4 GB of Ram....it's not a Cool notebook It's a Dual Core T4300 with 2.10GHz...bet i can't run my GTA with those ENB Series :/...But thanks,you got one new subscriber !

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 7 months

Postby whoami » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:26 am

Hey! My uncle's got a similar notebook. Try GTA: Vice City or NFS: Carbon. Both can run nicely (VC in ultra settings, and Carbon in low-medium), have nice free roam, VC has destruction physics and both can run on as low as a 64MB onboard chip.
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]

Spyke
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 13 years

Postby Spyke » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:49 pm

Sure ! I will never forget about MM2,it's classic ! But...i think i have a problem :/

Since SAMP is a multiplayer mod,installing mods can cause CRASHES,like car mods,so i gave up on it,could you teach me how to use mods on single-player,without crashing Multiplayer?

I think i can't play GTA IV,because i have a Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family,4 GB of Ram....it's not a Cool notebook It's a Dual Core T4300 with 2.10GHz...bet i can't run my GTA with those ENB Series :/...But thanks,you got one new subscriber !
I actually use an ENB for my GTA:SA graphics. I have a Low Level performance PC and a Mid Level performance Laptop. I use my laptop in playing and making GTA:SA videos.

Oh Thank You sooo much for subscribing!!

I can teach you how. Do you still have the GTA:SA Single Player CD Installer? If you don't have, you can always download pirate in torrent. Then Install it. Have it installed in a different destination and changed the name of the folder. So that it will not replace your SA folder. Then if you want to install car mods, use GGMM. I use that tool to install car mods.

PS: Sorry if i'm talking about warez, I'm not giving link anyways. :oops:
.....[url=https://mm2spyke.weebly.com][img]https://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb389/Kevin_Wynne/Untitled-1.png[/img][/url].....

Pyter512
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby Pyter512 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:11 am

I actually use an ENB for my GTA:SA graphics. I have a Low Level performance PC and a Mid Level performance Laptop. I use my laptop in playing and making GTA:SA videos.

Oh Thank You sooo much for subscribing!!

I can teach you how. Do you still have the GTA:SA Single Player CD Installer? If you don't have, you can always download pirate in torrent. Then Install it. Have it installed in a different destination and changed the name of the folder. So that it will not replace your SA folder. Then if you want to install car mods, use GGMM. I use that tool to install car mods.

PS: Sorry if i'm talking about warez, I'm not giving link anyways. :oops:
Well,i had that idea but i was like pffft,that will never work,but,i bet i can try it ! i have GGMM,the installer,yay,i can run my GTA with mods ! And,how would you describe my notebook's specs ? I know it's not soo cool,i think it's between Low and Mid,because sometimes it's good,other times it's bad,atleast i can have fun on
it...Thanks !

And this is for Whoami: I was thinking about GTA:VC tought,but now i will use a second GTA:SA folder for singleplayer with mods,i know it will use more of my memory,but atleast better than search the WHOLE internet for another good game

Thank you all !

MidMadDriver
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 11 years 6 months

Postby MidMadDriver » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:29 am

[DELETED]
Last edited by MidMadDriver on Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chris534mm2
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 13 years 6 months

Postby chris534mm2 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:28 pm

GTA III or GTA: Vice City
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/843791b1fc5535b2cfbd18bc28a3527b.gif[/img]

The_Most_Wanted
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 6 months

Postby The_Most_Wanted » Wed May 01, 2013 5:08 pm

Street Racing Syndicate (SRS)

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
India

Postby Seahawk » Wed May 01, 2013 5:33 pm

Need For Speed Most Wanted is also good. It has 3 things to do:-
Free Roam-(But beware. Cops may see you.)
Racing-(Many types of races, only the first is the winner. And the first is also really the winner)
Persutes-(Wanted level can reach #5 after defeating Webster, blacklist member #5. And #6 heat level becomes after defeting Razor, blacklist member 1. But after that #6 heat level doen't comes.:( If you want heat #9. Ask Matt. He knows about that.)

And if you are busted. It is written "Busted!" When it comes, suddenly press Alt+F4 .
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

carmaniac
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 15 years

Postby carmaniac » Wed May 01, 2013 7:33 pm

Trackmania 2 Canyon because:
You can download more cars (you start with 1 default car)
Customize your car with decals and stuff like that (no tuning or bodykits though!)
Make your own tracks in a canyon environment with loops, ramps and stuff like that
EDIT: i forgot to mention the HUGEEE multiplayer. You can play with loads (and I mean LOADS) of players on the same track.