Dytak
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 10 years 11 months

TEX manager

Postby Dytak » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:32 pm

Sup,
anyone have the link of tex manager?
I'm trying to download from here, but later to click the download button, nothing happens:
https://www.mm2x.com/hqtm-team/download.php?nWhat=2
[img][/img] [size=75][color=gray]Best newcomer member of the year (old old old old)[/color][/size]

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 4 months

Postby e-cobra » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:45 pm

I observed it few days early that the download link is broken. Get it from here, all credits go to HQTM team for making the program. But why is the link broken? :roll:
[img][/img]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5362&start=52&highlight=e-cobra][color=gold][size=75]MM2X Awards[/size][/color][/url]
[b][size=84][color=blue]If a tree falls in the woods and no one?s around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/color][/size][/b]

RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 6 months

Postby RohitXL5 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:37 pm

You're right, the link seems to be broken. It did work when I downloaded it. Thanks for providing new link, e-cobra.
[img][/img]

[color=#01B5DD][size=150]Boss of Martians![/size][/color]

[img][/img] [color=yellow]Best Active Member MM1 screenshot-er | Best MM2 breakout of the year[/color]
[img][/img] [color=yellow]Author of the best mod of the year[/color]

Dytak
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 10 years 11 months

Postby Dytak » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:34 pm

I Can't
[img][/img] [size=75][color=gray]Best newcomer member of the year (old old old old)[/color][/size]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:55 pm

Good to have reported this, it's the entire files downloading system at HQTM-Team's website that's not working, weird... Here's the direct link to the file.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|