Models conversion

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 9 months

Models conversion

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:58 pm

I decided maybe I would dabble in conversion along with scratch modelling. Anyone know how to rip cars from x-box (like DSF or MM#)? If I got my hands on such, I know I can't convert straight to mm2, but I could at least have something to work with, and I know ripping is possible.

If you wanna see something specific converted from any game, I'll try it, but you have to give me the model to work with.
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:17 pm

Rip from Xbox? Why ask a such useless complication and practice impossibility? :roll: :P To do training in cars models converting, use one of the many ripped models that can be found, like the ones by Riva from some games here.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years

Postby zoot » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:19 am

I'd personally not to conversions. They're overdone anymore. More people actually scratch-make cars now-a-days. I find it amazing :)
Administrator at MMarchive | Arrow Block Entertainment Owner

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:26 am

Really? I though everybody was ditching scratch.

And Franch, I am practicing with Riva's things. I was asking about the actual rip before the conversion, so I have some stuff worth working on for releasing.

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby zoot » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:22 pm

Really? I though everybody was ditching scratch.

And Franch, I am practicing with Riva's things. I was asking about the actual rip before the conversion, so I have some stuff worth working on for releasing.
Pretty much every car that's possible to be converted or worth being converted has been converted. The community likes to see scratch cars. We really do.

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:36 am

Pretty much every car that's possible to be converted or worth being converted has been converted. The community likes to see scratch cars. We really do.
I agree. Scratch made cars look so much more interesting. And you first make one, it feels so special. :wink:
[img][/img] [color=gold]MM2x Awards 2014 - Most Friendly Active Member[/color]

[img][/img]

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:52 pm

I keep switching projects...I guess I'm trying to decide where I fit :lol:
Maybe conversion isn't my thing, or at least not right now, though I got a ton of GTA & N4S cars I could do something with...well for now, I'll try to find a simple blueprint to model. But for a look to the future, does anyone know where I can find some modern Magirus fire truck blueprints?

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby zoot » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:06 pm

I keep switching projects...I guess I'm trying to decide where I fit :lol:
Maybe conversion isn't my thing, or at least not right now, though I got a ton of GTA & N4S cars I could do something with...well for now, I'll try to find a simple blueprint to model. But for a look to the future, does anyone know where I can find some modern Magirus fire truck blueprints?
www.the-blueprints.com

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:05 pm

There aren't any modern blueprints. I want trucks from 2000's not 1970's.