With Korea Bus City Mod SF/London

Mas
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 11 years 3 months

Problem using Classic Madness Mod

Postby Mas » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:22 pm

Hello

There's a problem playing Classic Madness Mod with a Korea Bus City Mod SF/London Being used.

It was cause an error when playing on SF/London as Cruise mode.And no error found when it use in Bitz,Checkpoint and Circuit.

Please tell me why is it happening.

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 2 months
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:24 pm

It's because the mods are adding new objects to the city and there might be a conflict, you should't have both of them anyway.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:49 pm

Koreacity Mod for SF (it's not also for London, obviously) adds so many new objects in the city, which means lot of more polygons and textures to load and manage by the game. Add also Classic Madness mod will cause only conflict problems between the two mods, because both do edits to SF about the objects.
Succeed to play SF with the first mod without get a game crash is already problematic, also because related with the chosen vehicle, traffic and pedestrians densities, cops presence and screen resolution. Figure out with also the second mod added.
Clearly you must play them once per time, also because there's no point in wanting to play both at the same time, they do totally different kind of changes to the game and its cities. The first mod is strictly for lot of changes in SF, the second one does different kinds of changes to the game features (it changes the default game vehicles, replaces the rain weather with a snow one changing the default textures only, does some cities objects changing, adds two new cities, changes the menus look and little more).

Topics about mods questions and problems causing, independently from the kind of changes that they do to the game, go here...
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Mas
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby Mas » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:21 am

Thanks for telling me.

But i found another way to solve the problem.

The coloured rectangle will guide you the density.

The Pedestrian and cop density should adjust it like this and the traffic density can be adjusted whatever you want to set.

This also may prevent any error's and problem

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:31 pm

What a discover. Low or set to 0 all those three densities can allow you to play SF with less possibilities to get game crashes in lot of cases, but, in the case of using Koreacity Mod for SF, because of the many objects/polygons that it adds, can't be enough, being forced to also use a low polygons vehicle and/or low the screen resolution. That's what I did when I tried this mod.
However, it's really nonsense use both these totally different kind mods, you just get various game mess ups and you get only the city changes of the mod that's above the other one in file name sorting.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Mas
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby Mas » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:19 am

Well is this good if you set the density like that Franch88.

I will have my Screenshot of my gameplay soon.

Mas
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby Mas » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:56 am

Here's my Screenshots.

1.Image
2.Image
3.Image
4.Image
5.Image