How do they work?

Midtown2
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 13 years 6 months

NFS Rivals Textures

Postby Midtown2 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:21 pm

Hi everyone

I've been wanting to convert from games like NFS Rivals and Most Wanted for a while now and I finally have the models, but all the textures are screwed up (what seems like the tire texture is white, other textures are green or yellow for no reason). Anyone know why and how I can possibly fix this?

Thanks in advance

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:24 am

Huh...how bout that :lol: ! I was wondering the same thing.
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

BIGzee
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 9 years 2 months

Postby BIGzee » Mon May 11, 2015 12:10 pm

So, there hasn't been a stable solution to this, still ? Or did you find out how to get them to look like they should ?
what seems like the tire texture is white, other textures are green or yellow for no reason
Tried ripping my own textures, came out as the usual yellowish, greenish stuff. Messing with the RGB channels gave out a few good results here and there, but I still don't seem to get them right in any way :?
ImageImage
Keanu Reeves chose the Red pill and started bending spoons. I chose ZModeler 1.07b and made my own Matrix.

BUGATTIMAN253MPH
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 1 month
Ireland

Postby BUGATTIMAN253MPH » Mon May 11, 2015 6:04 pm

Rivals cars are really hard to convert because there is so many materials and objects. I've tried converting police cars but I shortly quit because I lost my patience.
Best Midtown Madness 2 car converter of the year
Best Midtown Madness 2 car converter of the year
Author of the best Midtown Madness 2 car add-on of the year
Best active member Midtown Madness 1 screenshot-er

Best active member avatar
Best Midtown Madness 2 breakout of the year
Funniest active member

BIGzee
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 9 years 2 months

Postby BIGzee » Mon May 11, 2015 6:59 pm

but I shortly quit because I lost my patience.
Exactly, same here. Except for the lightbar, rambar and other Popo goodies :P, they're quite useful actually. Even now I've my fingers crossed for the textures instead of the meshes, same for MW12. Better than letting this topic go waste. SOMEONE must've got it right !!! :pray:
ImageImage
Keanu Reeves chose the Red pill and started bending spoons. I chose ZModeler 1.07b and made my own Matrix.