Am I missing a file, or do I need to reinstall?

It_Is_Me
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 10 years 11 months

Am I missing a file, or do I need to reinstall?

Postby It_Is_Me » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:49 pm

Hi, I recently had to remove and reinstall programs on my computer, but when I came to installing MM2, I couldn't find the disk (and haven't had it for a while as I've been using the nocd file).
I did, however, have a set of backup files on my computer, and I just transferred the nocd file to this.
The game loads, you can select a city, and a vehicle (though you can't hear any sounds either), and you can start. But, immediately after it starts, it crashes.
Here is a video to try and explain it better:

Here are screenshots of all the game files:

Am I missing something in terms of files, is there something else wrong, or do I just need to re-install the game by finding or buying the disk?

And help or comment really greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
[color=gray]It is me[/color]
[color=red]THE CLASSIC MINI FAN![/color]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:16 pm

I supposed that you had only the game files in a folder. Instead, from the files you're showing, practically you have all the game disc content, so with its installer. Just make an ISO disc image of it and you've got a sort of disc copy to load on an emulated virtual disc drive. However, run the Setup.exe avoiding that should be enough to be able to install it.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|