Probably a problem of Center axis?

GX2903
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 9 years 4 months

Probably a problem of Center axis?

Postby GX2903 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:41 am

I edit this bus yesterday, Mapped everything properly, with center axis (As i am using ZModeler 1.07b).
When i put it back to the game, the first wheel on the right side disappeared. I am quite confusing with it, so I would like you guys help to see what problem is it.

BIGzee
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 9 years 2 months

Postby BIGzee » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:33 pm

Corrupt dgbanger or whl onject itself is too hi-poly ? Even the rear wheel looks misaligned. Besides that, your conversions have improved greatly! That bus looks terrific !! 8)
ImageImage
Keanu Reeves chose the Red pill and started bending spoons. I chose ZModeler 1.07b and made my own Matrix.

pibraclab
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 8 years 9 months

Postby pibraclab » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:06 pm

Verify in ZM that the axis of rotation of your wheel is at the center of it. This problem occurs especially when the axis of rotation is located in the central axis of the vehicle.
In ZM, you go to Display, Center axis and you click on your wheel to center the axis. You export your model to check in the game.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:10 pm

It's certainly an axis problem with that wheel object, but not because badly centered, but because completely missing. Sometimes it can happen, and usually it's enough do a copy of the object, delete the object from where you've made the copy, rename it and center its axis. If that doesn't fix it, would be needed to import the exported .pkg file in an empty ZModeler file, center all the objects axis, fix the eventual things to fix concerning textures and do a new exporting.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

GX2903
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 9 years 4 months

Postby GX2903 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:38 am

Thanks everyone. I have configured out the problem which is from WinRAR that I used. As I had my WinAR updated, mm2 doesn't support the version that I am using. After using older version to pack the file, everything is fine