Problem with almost all cars, HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a problem with the cars wich I download

Gon19
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Problem with almost all cars, HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Gon19 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:14 pm

Hi Everybody!, thanks for reading my posta, my FIRST post. :D
Well, what I was trying t tell you is that i've got a problem with the new cars, for example, I have to use the game (MM2) with the Midtown2 Safe Mode because if i use the Midtown2.exe, the cars have all it's textures mixed and you almost can see anything, that happens too when i choose the car, not in the main menu, just when it shows me the car :cry: and what i wanted to tell you is that when i try to put the cockpit, the game leaves and when i download a car, when i go to choose it, it apears and the game leaves too!! 8O ive got too many problems! tell me what can i do, i can't use almost any cars instead of the ones which the games bring
Help!
From Argentina,
Gonzalo

fizwidget
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Postby fizwidget » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:10 pm

You should reinstall midtown madness 2 and remove all those downloads u have from the mm2 directory. Once you do this install one car and check if it works. Usually a car could mess up the game so make sure u get that right and if that car don't work maybe delete it and try another. You should try to download this client called slidegamers which is like the zone. You can play mm2 online and maybe someone could assist you in spanish seeing u have bad english. www.slidegamers.com . hope to see u

alonge
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 18 years 10 months

Answer

Postby alonge » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:33 am

Hi this is alonge,

i have The same prob like yours, (cars dont apear as good)

Here is A patch so you dont always have to ues safe mode...
i just need to know what windows u have, and wat graphic hardware you have and ill be happy to fix it.

zwink
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

I had the same problem

Postby zwink » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:48 pm

i had this problem , you need to install 1 car and then test it and then install the next car or else the game just gets a error :D

rock840
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Postby rock840 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:25 am

FIRST RE-INSTALL YOUR GRAPHICS DRIVERS AND THEN TRY TO PLAY THE GAME IF THE PROB DOESN'T SOLVES HERE THAN RE-INSTALL MM2 TOO ... THAN YOUR PROBZ MUST BE GONE !!!

Anthony
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 18 years 7 months

Postby Anthony » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:14 pm

if it doesn't help some information about your system might be useful. Press start run and type in dxdiag, let us know what graphics adapter, ram and os you have and we can go from there
[code:1]<php>[/code:1]
[url=https://madnessred.co.cc/][img]https://madnessred.co.cc/MadnessRedAnthony.png[/img]
[/url]

sipe
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 19 years 2 months

Postby sipe » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:46 am

But some ppl who used the A380 says that it is fine wif them. But for me when I select the Airbus, it leaves da game ! My com graphics not that high but it met the minimum requirements.

Win 2k
Graphics card 8MB
CD Rom 5 Speed
Pentium III
DirectX 9 .

Disk Space(Left): 1.80GB [After installing MM2]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:55 pm

But some ppl who used the A380 says that it is fine wif them. But for me when I select the Airbus, it leaves da game ! My com graphics not that high but it met the minimum requirements.
This problem happens when you have a lot of .ar files in your MM2 directory; sure is this the reason because it happens when you choose the Airbus A380 airplane, but not only for that vehicle.
Remove some .ar files (cars, mods and cities/maps) from your MM2 directory, especially the ones that you aren't using and the most big size files.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|