MM2 Buses

Keep Turnign

stevelynx1121
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

MM2 Buses

Postby stevelynx1121 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:45 pm

I downloaded the Renown bus pack and when i turn the bus it keeps on turning and doent drive like other buses ive downloaded.

Ive used MM2 Tweaker to try and sort it out but that dont work.

Can anybody help??????

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:24 am

It's pretty strange. Try to edit the turning radius value from the MM2 Ultimate Tweaker lowing it. Check also if you don't have any problem with the used controller.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

stevelynx1121
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

Postby stevelynx1121 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:45 am

Thank you for your reply.

All other buses i have, the turning radius is set to 0.67 but i have just tried the renown pack and kept lowering it and it still dont work.

How do i check user control?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:41 pm

I know that some buses have a pretty high turning radius, but the wheels turns more slowly, and this takes to the bus more time to the steering wheen to return on its normal position; this is to notice in the dashboard too.
Try to change the bottom value called steering wheel turn speed; it regards the dashboard view, but it could make the wheels turn more fast.

You can find and configure your controller commands in the Options game menu choosing Controls and then Customize Controls. If you're using the keyboard to play the game, the problem doesn't regard this.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|