How much?

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Screen Shots gallery

Postby matt1314 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:24 pm

Hi everyone.

I actually want to know how much space is free at the moment in the Screen Shots gallery, so how big can be the gallery and what's the limit of the Screen Shots?
I mean, there won't be enough place for all the screens, and some day nobody will be able to post a screen submission to the gallery and there won't be enough place on this website, and some of them maybe would have to be deleted, maybe because the server would brake down one day and there won't be anymore this absolutely incredible and great MM2X website ... :lol: But I hope that it'll never happen, you think so, too, don't you?

Thanks.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Re: Screen Shots gallery

Postby Franch88 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:47 pm

What a question... I think that there's no screenshot number limit, and the server has no space and bandwidth limits. 8)
...maybe because the server would brake down one day and there won't be anymore this absolutely incredible and great MM2X website.
What do you want to say with this?
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Re: Screen Shots gallery

Postby matt1314 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:55 pm

...maybe because the server would brake down one day and there won't be anymore this absolutely incredible and great MM2X website.
What do you want to say with this?
I wanted to say with this, that IF there would be a limit (but there isn't one), and the server couldn't survive, the site could brake down, but that was silly said, I know, because there is no limit, as you said. I love this site so much, I have no words... :oops:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:58 pm

No problem. Anyway a bunch of pictures like the ones available here maybe uses 3 GB of space.
And this website server hosts some other websites, like HQTM-team and Riva ones. About space there's no problem.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Riva
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 20 years 2 months

Postby Riva » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:07 pm

Viva Aruba 8)
Unlimited Disk Space

DjDecibel
MM2 eXtreme Owner
MM2 eXtreme Owner
Registered for: 21 years 10 months
Italy

Postby DjDecibel » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:01 pm

ehehe.. yes :D we have no limits.. :) and i think that mm2x will still alive :)