New York improved 1.1 HELP

Revan174
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

New York improved 1.1 HELP

Postby Revan174 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:41 am

i downloaded the new york improved 1.1 mod for mm2 after seeing screenshots of Deanna_Troi playing it with a highpoly car and i did too. after i downloaded it, i read the readme which said "fixed stability, which means it can work with some highpoly cars". so i tried it with all the mod cars i had, which was about 9. it didnt work, so i kept taking 1 away and trying again, all being unsuccessful. finally, i had 1 car left, StanOfGB's Corvette Z06 and prayed that it would work. but it didnt. so then i changed all the graphics settings to the lowest option then tried again with the Z06. still didn't work. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW TO GET THE MOD CARS TO WORK?
[img]https://imageshack.us/m/859/8711/tducgt3rs40sigwithborde.jpg[/img]

wilder
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Postby wilder » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:21 pm

Not all cars work on NY imroved 1.1 . Try to reduce the trafic/peds and police . Remove all your mods and see if it does work only with the ZO6 .

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 4 months
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:23 pm

It works different for all palyers. Do you set the graphic settings without T&L?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:52 pm

There are already other topics about the problems that New York and the improved 1.1 version can give to the game, do a search before... Check this topic and my post about know which graphic settings have to be setted.
Any version of this city can give loading crashes problems if played with too high polygons cars and/or with too much cop and traffic cars density. There aren't particular problems if you use the low polygons cars. You can succeed to play most of the high polygons cars without cops, lowering the traffic density and lowering the screen resolution; in any case, you must set the Hardware Rendering without T&L from the game graphic options.

Please, don't use capital letters, thanks...
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|