hey im new here!

interested in modelate for mm2

HabLeUrG
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

hey im new here!

Postby HabLeUrG » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:52 am

hey, I have been playing MM since it born in 1999 and now im back playing (havent played since 3 years ago) so I want to participate more on here and know if there any possibly make cars and tracks for MM2, I use to make buildings and stuff for Sim City 4 (go check my uploads at www.simtropolis.com the same user name), im a fan of SC4 too, so I know modelating at 3dsmax and gmax, if there any possiblity to export those 3ds files for mm2 without using any other 3d modeler.

Need help for any tutorial for make cars and tracks for mm2 im really interested to participate here!

Also I know about digital elevation models i wonder if that could be useful for make realistics mm2 tracks because I used to make maps for sim city 4

Hope someone answer soon! take care

pd. my english is not good, i use to speak in spanish, thanks again!

HabLeUrG
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby HabLeUrG » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:24 pm

I was trying if i can make my first city, but get this error, know how to fix this?

HabLeUrG
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby HabLeUrG » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:24 am

i followed a tutorial at mm2c but got this error, i dunno what to do...

DjDecibel
MM2 eXtreme Owner
MM2 eXtreme Owner
Registered for: 21 years 9 months
Italy

Postby DjDecibel » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:27 pm

the bounds are the solid parts of the objects.. i never created a track but i created some cars.. the bound is a 3d model wich is a little bigger of the real 3d model and indicate the solid part of it you can duplicate the model and call it bound but it's better if you make a lowpoly model as bound..

remember that i'm not sure of it..

HabLeUrG
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby HabLeUrG » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:23 am

okey, will try it

Im making now a big city track (something similar like NFS Carbon track) with narrow roads, intersections, towns, etc...

So this will take a lot of work to do, Ill show here my progress of this track... (render in 3dsmax) if could someone help me to configurate this for mm2 after finishing, thanks...