Airbus A380

thekingoftown
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

Airbus A380

Postby thekingoftown » Tue May 22, 2007 4:01 am

How do you make the Airbus A380 fly? does it even fly? need help!

d-tuner
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Postby d-tuner » Tue May 22, 2007 6:39 am

Yes, it flies.
However, MM2 doesn't support vehicle flying, it's all because of changed value of gravity parametres for vehicle.

To fly Airbus (and all other mm2 planes and choppers) you need to reach speed around 85-90 mph and wait until it takes off. To force it to take off you can climb a hill at this speed and at the edge of it the plane may take off.
But you can't control the plane while it flies. Sometimes it flies for couple of hundred metres and then lands, sometimes it just climbs higher and higher until the plane is out of the game world, and you need to restart the game.

thekingoftown
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

Postby thekingoftown » Tue May 22, 2007 3:37 pm

Bummer :cry: oh well thanks anyway

emosteve
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 17 years

Postby emosteve » Sun May 27, 2007 9:59 am

Yes, it flies.
However, MM2 doesn't support vehicle flying, it's all because of changed value of gravity parametres for vehicle.

To fly Airbus (and all other mm2 planes and choppers) you need to reach speed around 85-90 mph and wait until it takes off. To force it to take off you can climb a hill at this speed and at the edge of it the plane may take off.
But you can't control the plane while it flies. Sometimes it flies for couple of hundred metres and then lands, sometimes it just climbs higher and higher until the plane is out of the game world, and you need to restart the game.
Does the airbus just hovver or achaly fly ?
the problem with mm2 cars are that they take such a long time to download.

HummersRock
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Postby HummersRock » Sun May 27, 2007 12:35 pm

the problem with mm2 cars are that they take such a long time to download.
No, that is the problem with your internet.
[url=https://bit.ly/znpgtp][color=deepskyblue]My MM2 Creations[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/o9c3][color=red]My MM2 Youtube[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/yfqjeq][color=green]My DeviantArt[/color][/url]

d-tuner
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Postby d-tuner » Sun May 27, 2007 8:28 pm

Does the airbus just hovver or achaly fly ?
Well, if you mean by flying that you can control the process, then no, it *hovers* as you said, because if the gravity parameters wouldn't have been changed, then this plane would have stayed on the ground just as an ordinary vehicle.

f1yoshi
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 17 years

Postby f1yoshi » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:09 pm

Yes, it flies.
However, MM2 doesn't support vehicle flying, it's all because of changed value of gravity parameters for vehicle.

But you can't control the plane while it flies. Sometimes it flies for couple of hundred meters and then lands, sometimes it just climbs higher and higher until the plane is out of the game world, and you need to restart the game.
Of course it flies but yer mm2 does not support flying (BOTHER) i downloaded it but i extracted it into my mm1 folder and i lost the link 2 it can someone give me the link plz ty!!

Jerrycobra
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years 6 months

Postby Jerrycobra » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:25 am

sorry for the necro but is there a way to set the camera to see the whole thing when flying?

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Postby matt1314 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:19 pm

Yes, you press V and then one of the six camera keys, like Page Up, Page Down, End, Ins, Del and Home, as far as I remember. :)