Thanks as i do not have the software or skill

Thanks again

Dragon8u

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 9 months

Postby dummiesboy » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:03 pm

I'll say again, no. Zmodeler is free, download it. And you can learn how to make a car too, just like the rest of us.

Triple_X
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 3 months

Postby Triple_X » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:53 pm

as said before no one takes request , converting a car isn't such a big deal so you can easily learn it
[color=white][b][u]MM2X Awards : [/u][/b]

[img][/img] | Funniest Active Member [/color]

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Postby Zac4084 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:51 pm

You just posted two topics.. Stop doing this, no requests.

dragon8u
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 13 years 10 months

Postby dragon8u » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:14 pm

You just posted two topics.. Stop doing this, no requests.
Are you a moderator no don't think so

there are loads of answered requests

so im gonna stay and wait

Dragon8u

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 9 months

Postby dummiesboy » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:17 pm

there are loads of answered requests
Not sure what you're on, but no requests have ever been accepted here. :roll:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:46 pm

Damn you! Why make all these damn topics for all the same useless thing??? Nobody takes car requests, there's also the announcement in this section, and you'd also dared to ask the same request there too... OMG, this is really too much this time, you seriously risk a permanent ban... :frown2: All this don't help you, on the contrary let you see as a bad member to us!
Just look all the useless cars requests topics available here all you'll see always the same reply, that nobody takes requests... What kind of other reply would you have?

Zac isn't the forum moderator, but it's way better than you to know the forum rules and the correct behavior to have in a forum without bother nobody...
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

dragon8u
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Im sorry

Postby dragon8u » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:06 pm

im sorry but im a noob and i thought people were nice here

but i see i was wrong :( i will not come back to the forums apart from important things i will still use the downloads though

Dragon8u

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:14 pm

Good that you've understood you error. People in this forum are nice generally, but when a new member comes here and asks a car request, something annoying to see to some members here becaue of the same reply to give, and when especially this is even done for more than one time with multiple topics, there's no patience to have...
Who asks cars requests can only hope to see their request made by someone soon or later, and this has happened more than one time so far. Nobody has to force nobody in these things.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

LTV_boss
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Re: Im sorry

Postby LTV_boss » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:42 pm

...i thought people were nice here
wtf u even dare to say we are the badass here?! i dont make cars and i never made a request nor never annoyed ppl, altough i would like to see some cars in! The ppl here are the best i ever saw of all the ones i saw on all forums, because these ppl here help u with the stuff and are good friends... but they are not ur slaves!
ImageBest sig Evah.

dragon8u
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby dragon8u » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:45 am

then whats the point of the cars forum if they dont think about making cars that are wanted

Dragon8u

dragon8u
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby dragon8u » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:46 am

Good that you've understood you error. People in this forum are nice generally, but when a new member comes here and asks a car request, something annoying to see to some members here becaue of the same reply to give, and when especially this is even done for more than one time with multiple topics, there's no patience to have...
Who asks cars requests can only hope to see their request made by someone soon or later, and this has happened more than one time so far. Nobody has to force nobody in these things.
i know i was asking if anyone was thinking about it
thats all

dragon8u

Triple_X
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 3 months

Postby Triple_X » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:20 pm

it is something normal when new members ask for request cuz they don't know the forum rules perfect but opening more then one topic drives people crazy , and people here are very nice , mm2x is one of the best forums in the world (if not the best) quick reply for your questions , they help with your cars if you have problems .

here it is like a giant family , and every family has rules so you should respect them if you want to be part of the community.

and every converter or modeler makes cars that they want not cars that others want , cuz this thing started when people needed cars but they weren't available , so basically a personal need .

i convert cars just for fun , cuz most of the time i don't play but just imagine 10.000+ members asking request and we are just 50- converters/modelers are brain would over heat and it would be many people angry why he didn't choose mine but his request i was first and many other things .

P.S. bye hope to see you here when you start thinking ;)
[color=white][b][u]MM2X Awards : [/u][/b]

[img][/img] | Funniest Active Member [/color]

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Postby Zac4084 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:56 pm

It's okay, but you have to understand no requests are taken, so you just need to understand this. Plus, you made over 3 useless topics, and most were copies of this topic asking for a Volvo. Do you know what this is? It's really spam. Then you went off to Riva's Forum and said it's much better than this, I don't know what you're thinking of us, we're trying to help, but when people like you come here, and won't stop making topics, we have to do something, then the admin gets made because he has to delete, and lock these topics, and posts. You think many scratch makers are here to just take any request for anyone? No. They do what they like. I got to the point saying don't come back, come back when you think we're 'nice' and see when that happens, when we let anyone make so many posts, and useless things, trying to get attention. Maybe this was your first forum, but don't do it again, okay for you to stay, or go, just don't do this, you did a very bad first impression.

dragon8u
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby dragon8u » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:38 pm

:cry: im very sorry for what i have done and i will refrain from doing it in the future

Dragon8u