I NEED YOUR HELP!!!! PLEAsE!!!!!!!!!!

Somethings wrong

reckless201
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!! PLEAsE!!!!!!!!!!

Postby reckless201 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:48 pm

Hi, there's a problem in my MM2, everytime when I select "Pick Vehicle" An error comes. Can anyone please help? Thanks :)
Very Unimportant Member.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:09 pm

The problem is that there are too many installed vehicles in your MM2, so when you scroll the list happen that the game going to crash when select a determined car. Just remove some .ar cars and other add-ons .ar files that you aren't using. :wink:
This type of game crashes and also those during game or city loading, happen when there are some conflicts with the installed .ar files.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

reckless201
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby reckless201 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:19 pm

The problem is that there are too many installed vehicles in your MM2, so when you scroll the list happen that the game going to crash when select a determined car. Just remove some .ar cars and other add-ons .ar files that you aren't using. :wink:
This type of game crashes and also those during game or city loading, happen when there are some conflicts with the installed .ar files.
They arn't, they arn't! There's just V8 Vantage, Civic Pack, Gallardo Pack, NOS Mazda, Alfa 147, Ford Thunderbird, HQTM Skyline, Kia Pride, Chevorlet Caliver, and a Mercedes.
Very Unimportant Member.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:25 pm

They arn't, they arn't! There's just V8 Vantage, Civic Pack, Gallardo Pack, NOS Mazda, Alfa 147, Ford Thunderbird, HQTM Skyline, Kia Pride, Chevorlet Caliver, and a Mercedes.
Are there some map or mod? The problem that you have can be given from that other .ar files.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

armyman
Banned
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Postby armyman » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:42 pm

this happened to me . reinstall mm2 and it will work :)

reckless201
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby reckless201 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:11 pm

this happened to me . reinstall mm2 and it will work :)
It did'nt work Armyman!:'( I have that MM2 quick loader on Windows XP, It does'nt work!!!:'(
Very Unimportant Member.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:45 pm

At least when you uninstall MM2 delete its folder and all add-ons; after replace them. Maybe the quick loader is The MM2 Game Loader. I reccomand to use it to manage all add-ons.

reckless201
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby reckless201 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:38 am

At least when you uninstall MM2 delete its folder and all add-ons; after replace them. Maybe the quick loader is The MM2 Game Loader. I reccomand to use it to manage all add-ons.
I did'nt get a single thing what you said. Can you please make it.... you know, a bit easier to understand?
Very Unimportant Member.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:54 pm

I did'nt get a single thing what you said. Can you please make it.... you know, a bit easier to understand?
After uninistalled MM2, delete its folder (default directory is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Midtown Madness 2). If you want, before make a backup of all your .ar add-ons files.
What do you mean with "quick loader"? Is it the program MM2 Game Loader?

HummersRock
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Postby HummersRock » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:35 pm

He's talking about a program, that's basically a hacked exe. (So it's warez.) It's supposed to make mm2 load faster, although it never seemed that great to me, in fact, it doesn't seem to make mm2 load any faster at all.
[url=https://bit.ly/znpgtp][color=deepskyblue]My MM2 Creations[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/o9c3][color=red]My MM2 Youtube[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/yfqjeq][color=green]My DeviantArt[/color][/url]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:55 pm

He's talking about a program, that's basically a hacked exe. (So it's warez.) It's supposed to make mm2 load faster, although it never seemed that great to me, in fact, it doesn't seem to make mm2 load any faster at all.
Thanks HummersRock, now I've understand what he mean. On Windows XP after launch MM2, the game takes a time to load (or you need to make the CPU work to let it load), but with a cracked MM2 .exe file (No-CD) it'll load after the launch.

DjDecibel
MM2 eXtreme Owner
MM2 eXtreme Owner
Registered for: 21 years 10 months
Italy

Postby DjDecibel » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:26 am

mmmh.. i think the problem is the ILLEGAL converted mazda rx7 Nos.. try to run the game without it..

reckless201
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby reckless201 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:56 pm

mmmh.. i think the problem is the ILLEGAL converted mazda rx7 Nos.. try to run the game without it..
I did that twice and it did'nt work. And HummersRock, Not that fast loader which happens to be an MM2 virus, that other one, MM2crc.exe is the one I have, but also I have both of them.
Very Unimportant Member.

awalwang
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Postby awalwang » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:05 am

I think I have the solution, because it happened to me. You probably deleted a car, and then went back to choose another vehicle when you started the game. Some cars, like Riva and Kpj's Ferrari Enzo, will crash the game. Put the car back, and it should work. Drive with another car if you want to delete it again. :wink:

reckless201
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby reckless201 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:36 am

Ok, everythings back to normal. What do I do with the topic now? :roll:
Last edited by reckless201 on Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Very Unimportant Member.