Classic Madness

SuperCommando
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Classic Madness

Postby SuperCommando » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:03 am

I don't know if this has been posted already, (I looked, I swear) but how many of you guys have played Classic Madness yet? It's pretty cool, they did a great job on all the models. And there are lot of improvements to the game, like when you crash into traffic, parts of the traffic car fall off, the only thing they managed NOT to change is the people!! :x Why can't they be changed?

awalwang
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 17 years

Postby awalwang » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:04 am

Pretty much everybody here has already tried Classic Madness, it's so great. :D Improvements? Try the Booster Mods one at a time. :lol:

SuperCommando
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Postby SuperCommando » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:09 am

haha, I should have figured, What do the booster mods do?

awalwang
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 17 years

Postby awalwang » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:11 am

Funny stuff. The Carrero Blanco one makes cars bounce like popcorn when you hit them (like, really high), Windy makes trash blow around instead of snow falling, the snow one gives the roads snow properties(slippery), and etc., etc., etc.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Re: Classic Madness

Postby Franch88 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:57 am

As usual Awalwang is went in a little off-topic. :wink:
I don't know if this has been posted already, (I looked, I swear) but how many of you guys have played Classic Madness yet? It's pretty cool, they did a great job on all the models. And there are lot of improvements to the game, like when you crash into traffic, parts of the traffic car fall off, the only thing they managed NOT to change is the people!! :x Why can't they be changed?
There's already a topic posted by me about the Classic Madness release. I've downloaded and played it suddendly!
I know about it from long time, and I'm also in the HQTM-Team's forum.

Is impossible to edit the people; maybe the ZModeler isn't able to open the pedestrians .pkg files (they'll be empty), and they uses lots of other files like the .anim one. Then, their colors are assigned by the game in a way, they're not textures.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|