Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Hyundai Santa F

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:55 pm

First don't make multiple topics of the same thing, and second nobody takes any kind of requests.
Maybe the member VW-Tuner-Oburg could be interested on making the dashboard for some of them, but he needs the author consent to edit the car. On his website there are some cars, mainly MM2BR team conversions, edited and improved by him with a dashboard. I think that maybe only the Aston Martin V8 Vantage could have the dashboard.

Do a dashboard isn't easy if you don't have proper pictures of the real one. And some of those cars are bad conversions, like the Ford Crown Victoria (it's also illegal), the Mercedes-Benz ML500 and the Rolls-Royce Phantom (this last a bit less). The Hyundai Santa F
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

vw-tuner-oburg
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Postby vw-tuner-oburg » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:29 am

why should the crownvic be illegal? to your note: i don

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:55 pm

That Ford Crown Victoria is an illegal conversion made by the Racers Club from the original one made for NFS4. Richard P. told me this, since he knows more about NFS games creations.

About your opinion, I've only said what you've already improved some released cars; if you want to improve some of them you can well do it. The important thing is get the permission to do that, and for most of them is very hard get it. About the Rolls Royce Phantom, it seems to come from some Korean, so this could make more complications for a permission. :roll:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|