64%

Total votes: 11
lolz566
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years 9 months

lolz566's Projects

Postby lolz566 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:33 pm

Hello I'm lolz566, I'm a modeler for MM2. Ive been modeling for quite a while but just recently discovered the MM2 community. I also have recently joined a new modeling team called Madness Revived.I have about 30 projects that are completed but just need a few finishing touches. I will post most of them on this topic. It make take me a few post to show you all of them. but anyways, enjoy!

This is my closest to being completed it is a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500. The model has been completed, but due to the fact i don't know how to get in game silent1unknown has converted it for me :). It will be posted soon but is waiting on a dash for VW-tuner Oburg and sounds by Franch88. Here are some pics, but I'm not going to post any in game i don't want to spoil it ;)

Next is my Ferrari Enzo. It has a very nice model and textures but lacks wheels and lights. here are some screens:

After that is a Ford GT90 it has one of my best models and has nice wheels. but lacks textures :( here are some screens:

these are all my most recent i have MANY More projects to show you :) i will post them at later days but may be a while before you see all of them. I will spread of of them out over a long period of time. All of my projects will be converted by silent1unkown and most of them a dash by Franch88. Please feel free to comment ;)

lolz566 Modeler

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:47 pm

Welcome here too Lolz566. :)

Your models looks very good for MM2, and they're well made. I would like to see the Ford GT90 in MM2, because it's a nice concept that there isn't for MM2. I hope that you'll find pictures to make textures for it. :)

About the Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 I'm working with its sounds. Here there are the in-game shots made by Silent1Unknown, that's working in putting it in-game. After got the Oburg's dashboard, I'll put it in. :wink:

PS: I've removed the topic feature stiky because there's a limit of 3 stikied topics in each forum section.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Silent1Unknown
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 16 years

Postby Silent1Unknown » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:09 am

Good to see you here lolz566. I'm also excited to see the GT90. I think the last time I saw it was in NFS2.

Just a thought, maybe you want to release the cars on behalf of the team since a few people are working on each car. It could be a starting point for the team. If not, I'm ready to release my Saleen project in the name of the team.

Image BEST MM2 SCREENSHOOTER | BEST PHOTOSHOPPER
Image MOST FRIENDLY MEMBER | BEST MM2 WEBSITE

lolz566
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

re: lolz566's car projects

Postby lolz566 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:40 am

It is hard finding texture for it because i can never find an image that features all the necessary details. and i heard that you shouldn't use two different images for textures :/ so idk what to do :( and i would gladly release it on behalf of the team if i can ever find textures for it :/

Silent1Unknown
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Silent1Unknown » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:35 am

Do what I do, make your own textures. :wink:

And I've seen a lot of cars that have a lot of images for one paintjob of the car. Even I use more than one image sometimes to texture a car and I haven't had any problems....except.....hmmm.........so is that why the textures screw up in game? Franch? Where the fix is to rename the image or make duplicates.

Riva
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 20 years 1 month

Postby Riva » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:27 pm

Welcome here LoLz and enjoy your stay.

Your cars looks like NFS models but I don't remember your work, what's your nick ?

Anyway a new GT90 for MM2 (with I hope a new realistic dashboard) is a great news.

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Postby matt1314 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:42 pm

Yeah, welcome here, lolz566. Glad to see a GT90 in progress for MM2. Last time I've seen it, it was in FSR. :P

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:54 pm

Do what I do, make your own textures. :wink:

And I've seen a lot of cars that have a lot of images for one paintjob of the car. Even I use more than one image sometimes to texture a car and I haven't had any problems....except.....hmmm.........so is that why the textures screw up in game? Franch? Where the fix is to rename the image or make duplicates.
His problem is that the Ford GT90 model hasn't textures, and he don't find proper images to make them.

The problem that you mean is given because two or more cars in the game directory uses the same file name for different textures. To avoid this is better do what I do: rename the texture file putting at the file name start the car internal base name.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

lolz566
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

lolz566's Projects

Postby lolz566 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:10 pm

franch is right

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:02 am

Nice release Lolz566. :wink: Your model is good for the game, and as first release of Madness Revived team is very great. :) Good work in the readme too.
As you see, it's available here for download for first. 8)

awalwang
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Postby awalwang » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:06 am

Hmm...time to download a classic American roadster! :D

lolz566
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

enzo

Postby lolz566 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:43 am

enzo update i finished the wheels and textures today here are some screens:

things to do:

send to silent1unknown to convert
tuning by kylej866
possibly dash by franch88
sounds
readme

also i will post 3 or 4 more of my projects tomorrow im would do it now but im going to bed.

thanks for all your comments :)

Silent1Unknown
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Silent1Unknown » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:43 am

Wow, that looks nice.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:40 pm

Nice ferrari Enzo. For the dashboard, there are very few resorcus to make it. There's already an Enzo dashboard made by EuropaCar, but it's more difficult to get it; Is pretty hard to contact EuropaCar.
I'll see what I can do.

Riva
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 20 years 1 month

Postby Riva » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:00 pm

The EC's dash was made for his 360 Spider what I used for the Sheryo'S F430 but I dunno if this one can be used for the Enzo.

I made a dash for this car but the quality is bad :roll: