Dash Facing backwards on all Cars

Cant figure it out...

VA_biker
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 18 years 1 month

Dash Facing backwards on all Cars

Postby VA_biker » Wed May 10, 2006 1:50 am

For some reason, all of the dashboards on my cars (downloaded and preinstalled) are looking backwards. Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks.

VoltisArt
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 18 years

Postby VoltisArt » Sat May 13, 2006 11:13 am

Perhaps it's that the cars are designed as American cars...are you from a country that has cars with the driver (steering wheel) on the right-hand side? (i.e., Japan, U.K.)

U.S. cars are made with the driver on the left-hand side of the car. (Looking from back towards the front, as one sits in the car.) The BMW picture at the top of the screen is this way.

I know various other countries go this way or that, but I don't know which would be which, among countries not mentioned above.

If this isn't the case...is it just the dash model that is backwards, or is any text inside also reversed?

(I'm a new member and 3D modeler...actually haven't used the game yet, which is why I'm just poking guesses. Hope it still might help or narrow down what the problem is.)

nikhil
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 18 years

i have a suggestion

Postby nikhil » Thu May 18, 2006 1:12 pm

even i had that problem.thisis what you do.delete all the cars you had downloaded from midtown madness folder.then yougo to winzip open the car you want ,extract it.then you go and see it will be proper

note:delete all the cars you had extracted.
nikhil bhat

VA_biker
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 18 years 1 month

Postby VA_biker » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:15 pm

Thanks guys, I fixed my problem (somhow :roll: ). Sorry I didnt get back to you all sooner, this was finals month.

Brian